Saturday, March 18, 2006

Country Songs I've Yet to Record

Someday you have to believe these lyrics will be known to countless fans, notwithstanding John Fogerty from Creedence who believes Someday Never Comes.

1. I Gotta Tell Ya, Sweetness, The Only Thing Holding Us To-gether Is The Gum You Spat At Me Last Week
2. If The Phone Don't Ring Then You'll Know It's Me
3. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Sure Do Miss Him
4. It'll Be A Little Sticky Honey The Day I Tell You I Can't Breed
5. Mama Get The Hammer There's A Fly On Papa's Head
6. If I'd Shot You When I Wanted To I'd Be Out By Now
7. How Can I Miss You If You Refuse To Go Away?
8. I'm So Miserable Without You It's Liking Having You Here
9. I'll Know For Sure You Are Gone, Pussycat, When I Don't Smell The Cat Pee No More!
10. Get Your Tongue Outta My Mouth 'Cos I'm Kissing You Goodbye!

Source: Mark, me and anyone else who can contibute a song to make the Top Ten